Tue, Dec 20|
SOL Center Pavones
Jungle Rewilding Residency
Join us anytime throughout the month for Jungle Rewilding Residency in the lush coastline of Costa Rica. We are calling all those who are desiring to travel different. Get involved in community. Reconnect through movement, nourishing organic foods, and living in intimacy with the jungle and ocean.
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2022, 7:00 PM – Jan 16, 2023, 7:00 PM
SOL Center Pavones, Calle La Hierba, Provincia de Puntarenas, Pavones, 60704, Costa Rica
About the Event
Each week we’ll explore foundational themes while immersing ourselves in the dynamic vitality of jungle living. We’ll attune our bodies through daily movement and meditation practices, connect with the natural rhythms of nature, and get inspired by the collective community.
We have intentionally crafted this residency to be spacious allowing for all to focus on their own projects, passions, and self-growth. You’ll have access to wi-fi, personal or co-working spaces, and the option to set up accountability partnerships within our cohort. You can simply enjoy working from the jungle or use this time to nurture a new creative project or practice.
In addition, you’ll have access to bodywork, coaching, and astrology sessions with our amazing team.
Highlights of Residency:
- Revitalizing our relationship to food, movement, and breath through daily practice
- Building resiliency and community through yoga, dance, and Thai Massage sessions
- Finding strength and playfulness through Animal Flow classes
- Immersing in the rhythm of the ocean, stars, jungle and incredible sunsets
- Learning about regenerative farming, natural building, and jungle nutrition
- Connecting to the wisdom and healing properties of plants
- Building awareness around regenerative community practices
- Learning about ocean wisdom- tides, swells, and rhythms
- Sharing our gifts and allowing space to weave and create connections
To save your spot pay a $100 deposit to reserve your accommodation and time at the Residency. Each stay includes 3 jungle meals a day, morning movement classes, permaculture educational tours, ocean access, collaborative co-working space, and accommodations all starting at $55 a night. Our practitioners are also available to be booked for Thai Massage, and bodywork sessions during your stay.$50.00+$1.25 service fee